The F-16 is a tail-mounted pusher model. It can be flown with tailerons only, but I've also made markings for ailerons. Build it from the plans attached below.
It consists of very few parts and will build together in no time.
The dimensions of the slots and tabs are made for 6 mm depron.
- Wing span
- 72 cm (28 inches) without wingtips
- 118 cm (47 inches)
- CoG location
- 7.0 cm (2.75 inches) behind wing break
Not available yet.
- Full PDF
- Tiled A4 PDF
- Tiled letter PDF
- Google Sketchup 3D model
- Google Sketchup print layout
- AutoCAD DXF print layout
All my plans are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
In plain English this means that
- you are free to download my plans and build airplane models from them
- if you make any changes to the plans and want to publish or share your version you have to
- attribute me as the original designer with a link to this web site
- release your version under the same or similar license to this one
- you may not use my plans for commercial purposes