The Eurofighter Typhoon is a mid-mounted pusher model. It is intended to be flown with tailerons only, but I've also made markings for a rudder. Build it from the plans attached below.
You will have to mark out and cut the slot for the motor.
The dimensions of the slots and tabs are made for 6 mm depron.
- Wing span
- 73 cm (29 inches)
- 101 cm (40 inches)
- CoG location
- 12 cm (4.75 inches) from wingbreak
- Propeller slot
- Fits propellers with a maximum diameter of 6 inches
Use the 6mmFlyRC MiG-29 instruction manual. The building steps are the same.
- Video 1 by marchino65
- Video 2 by marchino65 showing very stable slow high-alpha flying
- Video by zhnme523
- Video by Bruno Angrisano
- Full PDF
- Tiled A4 PDF
- Tiled letter PDF
- Google Sketchup 3D model
- Google Sketchup print layout
- AutoCAD DXF print layout
All my plans are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
In plain English this means that
- you are free to download my plans and build airplane models from them
- if you make any changes to the plans and want to publish or share your version you have to
- attribute me as the original designer with a link to this web site
- release your version under the same or similar license to this one
- you may not use my plans for commercial purposes